Sunday, October 7, 2012

Candy Experiments

I love to do science experiments with my kiddos. They get sooo excited, motivated, amazed, and inquisitive about  how it all works. There is this GREAT website all about candy experiments; It is ALL about candy experiments you can do in the class. It has resources, printables, how-to's etc. What better month than October, to get your kiddos hooked on science, learning, and having a blast in the process.

They have complied a book of expanded website favorites as well as experiments not posted on the site.  I had to add it to my collection of science resources (that includes Steve Spangler books). The book is called Candy Experiments by Loralee Heavitt, BUT will not be out until January, 2013. I therefore had to pre-order it.  I just had to have it.

Steve Spangler's website is also filled with awesome experiments that will have your kiddos screaming for more. You can find pictures of his experiments all over Pinterest. Leslie over at Science Gal has many photos of Spangler's experiments she has done with her class. She posted about a new rocket "toy" to see force and motion in action that I am dying to test out when we do Space later in January. I just can't wait.

What other science resources do you use?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover